Update 011024 (B8775) has been posted officially for ASXP12!
This update brings several fixes and enhancements.
Download it now from our downloads page!
- Fixed issue with temperatures forcing to 0C in some cases, causing invalid temperature simulation as well as potential flight stability issues
- Fixed issue related to historical downloads > 10 days on DataNet resulting in download failure
- Fixed issue with cumulus clouds creating precip always (related to SDK cloud types)
- Updated Navigraph data with AIRAC cycle 2210
- New hybrid HiFi DataNet and NOAA data download system that uses NOAA for current/live weather and within past 10 days of historical weather, and automatically switches source if previously attempted source fails
- Fixed issue with international sigmet parsing and recent Navigraph Data causing erroneous polygons for some FIR areas
- Improved data coverage and resolution (geographic and temporal aspects)
- Improved airmet/sigmet and storm processing accuracy
- Slightly reduced turbulence effect in general
- Reduced turbulence effect for light aircraft under 2000lbs
- Fixed issue with negative VV elements in METAR strings causing corrupt download issue
- UI Adjustments / fixes for toolbar background color in various pages/screens
- Added new user option (Sim Depiction Options): Disable XP12 temperature setting – This is useful for helicopters, as using the XP12 SDK is causing occasional crashing due to apparent bug with temp layer setting
- Updated documentation to reflect changes
Note: When using NOAA downloads, download process may take longer than HiFi DataNet especially using historical mode, which may take 2-3 minutes on average. See the Activity status message in the Status section (top right) of the main application home page.